Friday, October 5, 2012

New Scrap-space

I realize months have past, and it's okay - I gave myself permission to let the just starting blog go while I needed time to refocus myself.   It's been a difficult time, but once I worked my way thru my personal life issues, I found that my scrap space didn't inspire me anymore.  The past two weeks I have been doing everything I can to get my space back to something that I love.... and it's paid off.

It started about two weeks ago, I was faced with the thought of my best friend moving and my favorite scrapbook store closing down.  I was sad and needed some motivation fast.  The idea came off a pinterest post late one Friday night.  By Saturday mid-morning, I was out shopping and picking a color for the walls. 

Thanks to my loving husband who supported the idea with only a few jokes about the scraproom being a money pit.  Despite that, he helped with my table and lighting.  And it's better than I could imagine.  I'll post pictures over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment