Monday, December 10, 2012

Back in the Craft Room


It's been difficult. The year has flown by, and for that i'm thankful because I think it's been one of the most demanding year for me. I remodeled my craft room thinking that it would help me be re-invigorated in the mobby, but I didn't get the boost I expected. It helped, but it was only a small portion of what I needed. I did some cleaning, I've looked at blogs, Pinterest, etc, but nothing quite got me going again, until 2 nights ago. 





It's not quite a December Daily album since we are already a week in the month, but it'll be my version.  Inside I used Rhonna Farrer's All is Bright paper.  it's Yummy!  All I can say is it's a start and I'm happy to have gotten back into the craft room again - I'm so very happy!

luv, landys

No comments:

Post a Comment