Tuesday, February 21, 2012

a few samples, as promised

Here are just a few pictures, as I promised, from assorted projects over the years. 

This one is from the 7 Gypsies Library of Cards.  It was a class kit, an all baby boy album, but this was my favorite "page".


My first Tim Holtz Configurations Box.  My daughter frequently would hide her precious rocks, so I made her a display box.  Yes, she has a box of rocks.  Insert your own jokes below.


These lovely little tins were made for my daughter's 8th birthday, I believe.  I filled them with assorted giftcards and played Mom's taxi, driving a couple of girls around the neighborhood to Claires, Blockbuster and the nail salon, etc for a day's of event and then for pizza.  They had so much fun and the tins were a big hit.

A few scrapbook pages to honor my children.   




Coordination Cards - great cardstock!

And just a fun little project



I hope you enjoyed.  I'll have more up in a couple of days.








No comments:

Post a Comment