Friday, March 9, 2012

How time flies

Oh my goodness how time flies.  It just dawned on me that it's been a few weeks since my last post.  I feel so guilty.  I started this new project and I'm already letting myself down.  So here's what's been happening.  I started a new contract job and lots of training.  I started taking the Brave Girls Club Soul Restoration Class.  It is AWESOME!!!!!   check out there site and sign up for their daily emails http://www.bravegirlsclub.com/ if you don't already get them.  it's a nice little message to get in your email.  and we got a puppy.   so that's my busy life.  I teach a scrapbook class this weekend at Scrap Happy Sisters and I've been making some samples for them, so I have been crafting some.   I'll post some pictures this weekend.  I promise!  And I won't let two weeks go by again without a post.  Even if it's only one line.

Landys

No comments:

Post a Comment