Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Box Arrived

Last week I signed up for Tim Holtz's online class Creative Chemistry, so I knew I was going to need some supplies, namely some tags.  They arrived today.  I think I have enough!  For those of you who know me - I tend to be somewhat obsessive and have a mini scrapbook store in my room/office.  It's not a suprise that I ordered a thousand tags in 2 sizes for a 2 week class just to make sure I had enough.  It's all economics.  I love tags and I will use them.  And I am splitting the order with a friend - honestly!


Not much else in the way of crafting this week other than trying to catch up with my other online classes so my desk was a crazy mess Saturday night - here is proof - and it was lots of fun!



This weekend I hope to have time to really get into the Tim videos and use some of the tags and I'll post them here as they are made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment