Sunday, March 25, 2012

This weekend I spent a little time trying to catch up on the Creative Chemistry class and making some tags.  Here is some of what I've made. 

Day 2:  Blended Distress/Spritz and Flick



Day 2:  Brushless Watercolor

Day 2:  Wrinkle Free Distress

On the left is my base coat - I actually loved it and almost stopped there, but I continued on and was happy with my end results too.  I think this one may be my favorite and I'll have to make more for sure.


 

Day 3: Alcohol Ink Agates - haven't made yet

Day 3:  Archival Resist

Day 3: Stamping Reflections

This one may be a close second for my favorite.  I think the only reason why it may not be my favorite is it's not as easy "on the go", but it is truly beautiful.  I'll definately be making more of these.



This class has been so much fun.  Thanks to my friend, April for bringing it up in conversation, knowing what a technique junkie I am, and for encouraging my "play" side.


No comments:

Post a Comment