Friday, March 16, 2012

It's been an interesting week

I had hoped to post before another week went by, and as fate would have it, things just didn't go my way.  I taught a scrapbook class last weekend to eight very lovely ladies.  I wanted to take pictures, but didn't, so I'll have to put a few more samples up today instead :).  Then work this week, as is getting back to usual.  My daughter was out of town, so I should have had plenty of time to craft, however, fate stepped in and handed me a different hand.  I'll go into more details later, but what a week.  Now onto fun stuff.

Coming up in April, at Scrap Happy Sisters, my favorite local scrapbook store (www.scraphappysisters.com) I'll be teaching how to make this lovely little altered tin/minibook.



I have also created a few samples at the store (i seem to always forget to take pictures at home) so here is the latest Graphic 45 nursery paper line) set of baby blocks and a 6x6 page.



Finally, I created this board from the 7 Gypsies receipt holder in response to a Brave Girls Club email.  The word is Permission.  It's going to be my word for the year.... as in I give myself permission to........  it's very freeing and I give you permission to copy me on the thought.




2 comments:

  1. gorgous projects! so much work has gone into them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pieces.....I love that word for the year! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete